2012-13 School Calendar
us on Facebook.
Become a fan and "Like" us.
Saint John School believes in family involvement. We offer opportunities in the classroom as well as committee memberships.
Classroom volunteer opportunities are determined by each teacher based on the classroom's schedule and the needs of the classroom.
There are also many committee opportunities, too. The following committees welcome parent participation:
- Education Commission provides guidance and support to the school administration on key school matters including curriculum, school policy, parent/student/teacher relationships and more.
- Home and School Association fosters a sense of community among students, parents and staff. It helps provide a better educational experience for the children by hosting social events, fund-raising and supporting additional needs of the school and students.
- Marketing and Public Relations Committee focuses on increasing student enrollment through the development and execution of successful marketing strategies and tactical plans and activities. Specific areas of focus include prospect marketing, advertising in all channels and public relations.
- Athletic Association consists of students, parents of students, coaches and school academic faculty involved in athletics. The association ensures that our athletic program remains strong and beneficial to the students as well as competitive in the Madison Area Independent Sports League.
- Saint John Auction Committee organizes events through the year - including our popular silent / live auction event in December - to raise money for the school.
- Scrip Committee is responsible for coordinating our school's Scrip fundraising program. (Learn more about Scrip)
- Finance Committee develops an annual operational budget, prepares a long-term financial plan, and provides other financial advisory support to help secure the future of the school.
- Facilities Committee provides guidance to the leadership of the parish regarding the capital improvement needs of the entire parish campus.
For more information on any of these committees including how to join, contact the school office at 608.849.5325.
© 2011, Saint John the Baptist Catholic School, All Rights Reserved
Contact the Webmaster